CHRISTIAN HIP HOP ARTIST, ENTREPRENEUR
Always bold, always honest, always real, always Brea. Brea Miles is a significant player to the genre known as Christian Hip Hop. With three projects topping iTunes top 20 and several tours under her belt. Her prolific style and electrifying stage performance makes Brea one of a kind. Born in Richmond, Virginia yet raised between North and South Carolina, Brea has a flavor of her own. Deeply rooted in her faith she communicates her passion for Jesus throughout her music. “I love Jesus, I love what He did for us, I’m grateful for His commitment to us, so my aim is to honor Him with what He’s given me. “Every song is a gift fromGod” says Brea, when asked about her choice and style of music.
When asked about her start Brea shared “I’ve always been interested in music. From the time I was a kid rapping on people’s porches for two dollars. I was a business woman (she jokes with a smile on her face.) I love music! It really is something that God gave me. It’s in my blood my Great Grandfather was an accomplished musician who played piano for everybody from Ella Fitzgerald to B.B. King. I’m proud of that, I’m proud to come from that.
True to her Military roots she has toured several military bases performing for the Troops. Fans have been patiently waiting for her high energy, motivational, refreshing sound of music. Brea Miles delivered just that in the Summer of 2018. Military Events Brea has ministered to the troops on many occasions. She has ministered at Ft. Lee (both at the gospel service and during the Spiritual Fitness Concert Series), Ft. Monroe, and Ft. Eustis. She also ministers at Grace Chapel and the annual Freedom Fest both on Ft. Lewis, with plans to continue her military ministry throughout her career.
- Brea is the recipient of several awards including:-
- Favorite Gospel Hip- Hop Artist of The Great Northwest Award
- Gospel Extravaganza Award
- Three time recipient of the ITM Female Hip-Hop Artist of the Year Award
- Kingdom Choice Awards favorite female hip hop artist (nominated)
- Music Love Awards female Christian Rap Artist of the year(nominated)
MEDIA AND PERFORMANCE
- Brea has appeared on the following:
- TBN- JCTV- The Bobby Jones Gospel Show
- The National Announcers Guild Conference- GMWA Conferences
- Stellar Awards Red Carpet Host
- Unashamed/Unspoken Conference Host
NATIONAL PERFORMANCES INCLUDE:
- Military SHARP events
- Military Mentoring Programs
- Washington National Guard Family Resilience Event
- Seattle Storm Faith & Family Night
- Brea has also acted in Gospel Plays, co-hosted a local television show (ITM—Inside the Music)